Ultimate Pool Bundle - Master Cue, Case, Extensions and Towel
Our Master Bundle is only available in limited quantities:
- Ultimate Pool Master Cue in choice of finishes
- Ultimate Pool Challenger Cue Case
- Ultimate Pool Mini + Midi-Butt Cue Extensions
- Ultimate Pool Towel
All for £174.99
A luxurious selection of six superior graded ebony and ash cues ranging from the classic evergreen plain butt ¾ cue to the contemporary options of the multi-veneered black ash and purple heart splicework completing a truly outstanding and vibrant range.
- Cue length: 58” long.
- Cue weights: Ranging from 19.6oz to 20.6oz.
- Tip size: 9.1mm to 9.3mm.
- Superior high-grade, hand-selected ash.
- Fitted with an internally threaded and glued high-caliber brass ferrule.
- All Ultimate Pool Master cues come with a butt joint that is compatible with any cue extension.
- All Ultimate Pool Master cues arrive polished, silky smooth, and are ready to play with straight away. They come fitted with a medium Ultimate Pool Cues blue tip that has been shaped and prepared for your first shot.
Pleased with everything apart from the quality of the tip. It has fluffed up and sounds dull every time cue ball is struck
Ordered on the Thursday afternoon and arrived early Friday afternoon. Absolutely brilliant service, asked for a certain weight for the Cue which was no problem at all. Will definitely be buying from Ultimate Pool again.
Thank you for taking the time to review Michael and thank you for supporting UP!
Good weight, solid cue. The only thing I would change is a wider tip
Fantastic cue and case very happy with my purchase have played 4 matches with it now and I can't fault it
So… I am far from a professional at pool but I am classed as “good” down the pub. I don’t know the correct terms for everything nor do I pretend to so bare with … the cue I used to use was a 2 piece but it went “Wippy” so I needed a new cue & saw this one on there TikTok page. Going from a 2 piece to a 3/4 cue took some adjusting to the point of me getting mad due to missing shots I’d normally make but after some practice I love the cue. It’s well made and the balance is perfect. The tip size is just right, excellent for breaking & for normal play. The case is stylish & you get a real sense of feeling like a professional (I was using a cheap one that straps over your shoulder). The extensions are great to use and handy for shots that you would otherwise need the rest(s) for. All in all it’s a nice buy & an absolute pleasure to play with.
Amazing review Kelly, thank you for taking the time!